I am, according to Puns Probably Intended, worthy of a Versatile Blogger award! How lovely, and thank you!
My duties, upon receiving this much-coveted honour, are as follows:
1) Thank the awarder by linking back to their blog;
2) Pass on this award to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know I have done so;
3) List 7 things about myself.
Now I must be perfectly frank and say that I don’t actually seek out new blogs all that frequently, and I doubt I can list 15… however, I will do my best to acknowledge the blogs that I have lately discovered and enjoyed.
3 – Louise Curtis
6 – Thursday’s Child
8 – McBlog 2.0
Ok, so I’m a few short of 15, but we’ll say the quality of these blogs makes up for the lack of quantity!
Now, for some reason, I need to tell you 7 things about myself. Here goes…
1) I was due to have a baby today, but I’m still bloody pregnant.
2) I’m well into adulthood but still can’t drive a car.
3) I check Failbook daily, mostly to make sure I’m not on it.
4) I like Winnie the Pooh, but there is a moment in one of the stories (A Disney one, not a Milne original) that gives me the shits – Piglet gives up his house to Owl for no apparent reason.
5) I’m still not in labour.
6) I am always over-prepared and early for everything.
7) Still no baby…